How much does it cost?
Ask us about our group discount rates
Seasurvival PST (excl vat)
- Refresher: £105
- Initial: £155
Fire Safety: (excl vat)
- Refresher Basic: £175 (1 day)
- Refresher Advanced: £195 (1 day)
- Initial Basic : £450 (2.5 days)
- Advanced: £550 (4 days)
Medical (excl vat)
- Elementary First Aid: £110
- Medical first aid: £450
- Medical Care: £560
- Security Awareness: £100
- SSO: £375
Helm (coming soon)
Includes both MCA approved the Fire Safety and Water Safety “Personal Survival” courses.
- Fire safety Tier 2 (Areas A+B): £75 p/p per course.
- Fire safety Tier 1 (Areas A+B+C+D): £125 p/p per course
- Water safety Tier 2 (Areas A+B): £75 p/p per course.
- Water safety Tier 1 (Areas A+B+C+D):£125 p/p per course
We can organise your First Aid training too, through our Medical training partners
Bespoke Training packages/courses for colleges and shipping firms:
- Based on a fixed fee which is dependent on time taken to produce the course.
Inshore Consultancy :
- Safety management services are charged on a per hour basis, based on a rate of £250 per day. Our Pricing will exclude reasonable travelling costs.
Offshore Consultancy :
- Prices dependent on field of expertise, please Contact Captain Evans.
Click here to see how we do it.
For more information on our courses and training packages please contact us here.